Saturday, January 2, 2010

exciting times in the calm crazy house

Well I wish I could tell you that I spent the day doing something awesome. Something like, I don't know, spinning and singing on some beautiful mountaintop somewhere. Or baking strudel. Or, well, anything interesting. I can't because I didn't. Here is what my day consisted of:

Piles upon piles of baby clothes. This is just about it, though. The grand total (have I said this already?) is 15 bags of donation clothing, four containers of clothes to sell, and that one little tub o' keepsakes. Not too bad, huh?

That was the first half of the day, anyway. The second was dedicated to college, college, and more college. I suspect that most of my tomorrow will consist of the same since I have a five page paper due tomorrow night. I'll try to come up with more interesting subject matter for the picture though, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment